Protective Face Masks for Kids - 2000 Count (Pink)
- One Size Fits Most Kids (3 to 12 Years Old)
- 3-PLY Disposable Earloop Masks (Product Size: 145mmx95mm±5mm)
- Soft and Easy to Breathe In
2000 PCS (50 pcs x 40 Box)
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the face mask.
2. Remove a face mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes on either side of the mask
3. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
4. The colored side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
5. Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
6. Mold or pinch the nose strip to conform to the shape of your nose.
7. Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
Huge Inventory in CA. Welcome to place wholesale offers. Thank you!